The employee account of the Odessa Polytechnic is a Google account of a university employee, an account for free access to a set of cloud services provided by Google, such as:
- corporate e-mail;
- cloud storage files (Google-disk);
- text editor;
- online collaboration calendars;
And so on.
An employee account is also required for:
- access to the resources of the Scientific and Technical Library;
- entering information into the institutional repository (repository of scientific publications of university staff);
- university employee profile settings on Google Scholar;
- access to the service pages of the site;
- access to the university information system.
For registration, configuration and technical support of an employee’s account, please contact the Innovative Information Technology Department (main academic building, room 100).