The main goal of the project
Ensuring employment of graduates, unemployed engineers, as well as veterans of the anti-terrorist operation (ATO) in Ukraine by providing them with the knowledge and skills needed in the digital gaming industry.
Spesific Project Objectives
- Established monitoring instrument of competence profiles and training necessary for employment in ICT market in Ukraine including international networking and business opportunities by Nov.2016;
- GameHub built in each UA HEI contributing knowledge and competences for digital game production and entrepreneurship by developing learning materials, coaching, and consulting of HEI faculties and training service centers by Sept.2017.
- University of Deusto – UDEUSTO:
- Akademia Gorniczo-Hutnicza im.Stanislawa Staszica w Krakowie – AGH-UST;
- Quality Austria - Trainings, Zertifizierungs und Begutachtungs GmbH - Quality Austria;
- FH JOANNEUM Gesellschaft M.B.H. – FH J;
- Fundación Virtualware Labs – VWLABS.
- State Institution of Higher Education Donetsk National Technical University – DonNTU;
- Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University – PNU;
- Kherson National Technical University – KNTU;
- Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture – KNUCA;
- National Technical University Kharkiv Polytechnical Institute – NTU “KhPI”;
- Odessa National Polytechnic University – ONPU;
- Ukrainian Association of Information Technology Professionals –UAITP.
tel. +38 (096) 177-74-95,