Admission committee is a working body formed for admittance to admission to study.
The admission commission works on the principles of democracy, transparency and openness in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine, the Conditions of admission to higher education institutions of Ukraine, the Rules of admission to the Odessa National Polytechnic University, the Statute of the Odessa National Polytechnic University and the Regulations on the Admission Committee of the Odessa National Polytechnic University.
To fulfill the tasks entrusted to the Admission Committee and its implementation of its functions at the University, the following units of the Admissions Committee:
- subject examination commissions and commissions for conducting interviews (are formed for conducting competitive entrance examinations on admission to studies on the basis of complete general secondary education, the procedure of work is determined by the Regulation on the subject examination commissions);
- professional appraisal commissions (formed for conducting competitive professional entrance examinations for admission to education on the basis of previously acquired educational qualification levels, the procedure of work is determined by the Regulations on professional appraisal commissions);
- Appeal Commission (formed for consideration of appeals of apprentices, the procedure of work is determined by the Regulation on the Appeal Commission);
- selection commissions (formed for admittance to admission into separate structural subdivisions of the university, the procedure of work is determined by the Regulations on the Admission Committee).
- Information about the work and decisions of the Admissions Committee (minutes of meetings)