Admission for the second higher education in ONPU’s Postgraduate Study Center (PSC)
PSC Activity is focused on:
- the organization and conduct of experts professional skill improvement in different areas of the industry and facilities based on areas (specialties) accredited at ONPU;
- the organization and conduct of experts’ retraining in different areas of the industry and facilities based on areas (specialties) accredited at ONPU;
- the organization and conduct of seminars and conferences concerning modern achievements of science and technology in different fields of industry and facilities;
- the organization and conduct of studies with granting the second university education based on areas (specialties) accredited at ONPU.
2-step stage: 1.5 years -for Bachelor, it needs even a year to get a specialist or another 1.5 years to get a master’s degree. Part-time study, contract. Payment is by semester.
Reception of documents from June 1 to August 31 (weekdays from 9:00 till 15:00, lunchtime from 13.00 till 13.30).
The list of documents required for entrance is as flws:
- Application (to be filled in the VTC)
- original and a copy of the diploma with your application (if you have two degrees - both certificates and copies of certificates);
- Copy of passport (1.2 s. + postscript) - 2 copies;
- Copy of the identification number - 2 copies;
- Photo 3 x 4 - 6 pcs.
Enrollment takes place according to the interview results. At the interview, you must have a copy of the Diploma Supplement (if you have two degrees - both copies of the Diploma Supplement).
For more information about the center of postgraduate education, please visit the center.