For those applicants who do not have a student’s registration (an applicant who does not bear a student’s visa to Ukraine nor student’s registration for the date of enrolling) it is essential to:
- Send an E-mail to: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with data as specified at questionnaire and a copy of secondary school leaving certificates.
- The University authorities consider the opportunity of your learning at ONPU.
- Having received the confirmation letter, pay to the University account the tuition fee.
- Upon payment, the ONPU will send you an official invitation for classes.
- Invitation letter obtained, the applicant should address to the nearest Ukrainian embassy applying for visa.
- Visa holding, the applicant informs the ONPU on his arrival date and flight. (An essential note, At boundary crossing the future student would be met by ONPU or Ukrainian Education & Science Ministry representatives.)
- Upon arrival to Ukraine, within 3 days term, the applicant should address to the ONPU for enrolling formalities completing. All the compulsory documents (see above) are required for submission.
Those bearing a student’s registration (usually – current academic year Preparatory Faculty graduates either student’s transient from other Ukrainian University) should:
- Address directly to the ONPU International Cooperation Department whilst submitting all the documents mentioned above.
- The University authorities consider the opportunity of your studies at ONPU.
- If agreed, the student should pay to the University account the tuition fee (immediately at ONPU cash desk either through Trustee Savings Bank cash located within ONPU territory) prior to date classes begin. The payment check should be submitted also to the International Cooperation Department.
For more information on entering foreign citizens the ONPU and learning environments, please visit the Department of International Cooperation.