Training of foreign nationals
ONPU offers training foreign nationals in the following specialties:
1. Institute of Machine-Building Engineering:
- Dynamics and strength of machines;
- Robotic systems and complexes;
- Wheel- and track-type transport;
- Hoisting and conveying, civil- and road-building, melioration machines and equipment;
- Automobiles and transport service;
- Chemical industry and construction materials producing industry equipment;
- Machines and constructions wearing improvement and repair technology and equipment
2. Institute of Industrial Technology, Design and Management:
- Machine building technology ;
- Labour safety at machine building industry;
- Metal cutting tools and systems ;
- Ferrous and non-ferrous metals foundry;
- Metrology and metering instrument.
3. Chemical Technologies Faculty:
- Ecology and environmental protection;
- Organic matter chemical technology;
- Non-organic matter chemical technology;
- Pharmaceutical technology.
4. Institute for Energy and the computer-integrated management systems:
- Physics of nucleus and elementary particles;
- Nuclear radiation safety;
- Nuclear power;
- Non-conventional energy sources;
- Heat power;
- Water and fuel technology at heat power stations;
- Heat power stations;
- Automated control of technological processes and industry.
5. Institute of Electromechanics and Energy Consumption:
- Management of energy;
- Electrical technical systems of power consumption;
- Electrical transport;
- Electromechanical systems of automation and electric drive;
- Electrical machines and apparatuses.
6. Institute of Radio Electronics and Telecommunications:
- Information technologies for designing;
- Radio engineering;
- Radioelectronics devices, systems and complexes;
- Radiocommunication, broadcasting and television equipment;
- Electronic components production;
- Household electronics;
- Telecommunications technologies and means.
7. Institute of Computer Systems:
- Information management systems and technologies;
- Automated systems program maintenance;
- Systems of control and automation;
- Computerized systems and networks;
- Special computer systems.
8. Institute of Business, Economics and Information Technology:
- Economical cybernetics;
- Accounting and audit;
- Economics of industry;
- institutional management;
- foreign trade activity management;
- applied mathematics.
9. Faculty of Humanities:
- documentation and information activity;
- social work.