Open call for participation in the program JESH
The Austrian Academy of Sciences (OeAW) is glad to notify you of the launch of the next call of the "Joint Excellence in Science and Humanities (JESH)" Program.
JESH is a stimulation program of the OeAW offering scientists from selected countries the opportunity to establish new international contacts at the highest level without any restrictions regarding research fields. In this call, the Joint Excellence Program addresses INCOMING JUNIOR SCIENTISTS who have completed their PhD / doctoral degree within the last 10 years.
Application documents (in English)
- Application form
- CV and list of publications
- Project abstract (1 page)
- Project exposé (5–10 pages) covering the following aspects: general aims and current state of research, detailed presentation of the problem and methodology, reasons for the research stay and the proposed cooperation, work steps and timetable, bibliography.
- Breakdown of costs (travel and accommodation costs)
- Confirmation of employment/affiliation in country of origin by the head of the institution. Please use this form.
- Statement by the host institution including reason for the invitation and outline of the proposed cooperation and scholarly potential of the proposed project Please use this form.
Research visits shall be of a minimum duration of two months and a maximum duration of six months.
The deadline for application is July 2, 2018.
For detailed information concerning the call and all relevant documents (including Guidelines for Applicants) please consult our website: https://stipendien.oeaw.ac.at/en/stipendien/jesh/jesh-application/