UMOVE(ME) program with the University of Minho (3rd call, Staff only)
University of Minho (Portugal) announces the third call for submission of applications for staff.
Requirements for teachers and staff:
- Have a contractual relationship with UMinho/Partner Institutions.
- Have established prior contact with the host institution;
- Have sufficient knowledge of the language of teaching/work of the host university or of one of the languages commonly used in the country of that university;
- Teaching/research or training missions should be defined through an agreement between teachers and non-teachers of the partner institutions;
- The home and host universities, as well as the candidates, should agree on the teaching/research or training program.
- Participants cannot benefit from other EU funded scholarship.
UMOVE(ME) project provides the following financial support to the grant holders:
A) Stay allowance (EUR 120 per day);
B) Contribution for travel (up to 530 euros).
The period of mobility lasts 5 days + 2 days for travel. Mobility can take place between September 2018 and March 2019.
List of required documents translated into English:
- Copy of the passport (or other identification document);
- Curriculum Vitae, using the Europass format (available at http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu);
- Certificates of language skills (compulsory, if required by the host institution);
- Letter of Motivation (maximum one page), explaining the reasons for the application, specific competences, academic interests, professional experience, commitment to return to the country of origin and benefits that the mobility grant will bring to the candidate and its context;
- Proof of registration/contractual relationship with UMinho/Partner Institutions.
- Preliminary work plan signed by the parties involved.
- Preliminary work plan template to be used by Teaching Staff:
- Preliminary work plan template to be used by Non-Teaching Staff:
The deadline for filing application forms is June 22, 2018.
Please note that the application will only be considered complete when all the required documents are uploaded. All documents must be uploaded in PDF format and the name of the participant must be included in the file’s name. We stress that applications will only be accepted if submitted online by filling in the e-form
Kristina Myronenko - Coordinator of international projects and programs
Department of international cooperation, office416а