Scientific-practical seminar with the participation of seniors IPIG N. Madariaga PhD, Associate Professor of the University of t
Scholarship of Senora Nerei Madaraga at the Department of Ukrainian and Russian languages (DURL) (Head. Romanova O.K.) of Institute of Training of Foreign Citizens (ITFN) (Dir. Savelyev A.A.) and the Ukrainian-Spanish Training Centre (USTC) (dir. Gutyrya S.S.) takes place in the basic framework of the visit.
September 8 Senora's Nerea Madariaga presentation on "Education ispanofonov Russian language. Lost in translation from Spanish to Russian (and vice versa)" was held for teachers of Russian as a foreign language and Spanish language of the Institute training of foreign nationals ONPU.
Teachers of all departments of the Institute: Natural Sciences (Head. Bulgar V.V.) Linguistics (Head Prisovskaya G.E.), Ukrainian and Russian languages (Head. Romanova O.K.) took an active part in the seminar . Great attention was paid to the issues of organization of educational process at the University of the Basque Country, mobility programs, taking into account the implementation of the Bologna process, Ukrainian and Spanish universities, a regional perspective of innovative means and methods of teaching foreign languages .
In addition to the seminar the following measures included in the program of the visit seniors Nerei Madaraga:
At the Department of Ukrainian and Russian languages IPIG:
• Research on "Diatopistics aspects of Russian predicativity " on the research plan (see Dossiers Backis).
• Editing of a joint training manual for foreign students of the 5th year of study "Business Russian" (co-author Romanova O.K.)
• Preparation of a joint scientific report on the XIII Congress MAPRYAL, in September 2015, Granada, on the theme "The structure and content of the training manual for foreign students of the 5th year of study" Business Russian "(co-author Romanova O.K.).
• Preparation of a joint scientific report on the VII International scientific-practical conference "Information and vocational education and communicative technologies of the XXI century", Odessa, ONPU, in September 2015, as part of the section "linguistic competence and profession" (co-author Romanova O.K.).
At the Ukrainian-Spanish training center ONPU
• Open classes with students of 2nd and 3rd year USTC.
• Discussion of proposals for areas of cooperation between the Odessa National Polytechnic University and the University of the Basque Country (Vitoria, Spain) Programme of the EU.