II stage of Ukrainian Student Olympiada in 2015 on the subject "Technical diagnostics of computing devices and systems"
According to the order of MES of Ukraine from 23.12.13 № 1820 from 15 to 17 April 2015 at the Odessa National Polytechnic University conducted II stage of Ukrainian Student Olympiad on discipline "Technical diagnostics of computing devices and systems."
The competition was attended by 55 students from 18 technical universities of Ukraine. At the end of the competitions tasks it was determined the winners and awarded:
- Goncharov Andrey, Odessa National Polytechnic University;
TWO SECOND PLACES
- Trisch Anna, National University "Lviv Polytechnic";
- Darya Levchenko, National Zhukovsky Aerospace University "Kharkiv Aviation Institute";
THREE THIRD PLACES
- Anton Sokolov, Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics;
- Branashku Vitaly, Chernivtsi National Yuri FedkovychUniversity;
- Borodin Vladimir, Odessa National Academy of Telecommunications. OS Popov.
Team ONPU (KISN ICS) consisting of Goncharov A., Levchenko V., Imakayev A., B. Plemedyale V. the sixth time
ranked first (http://cisn.opu.ua/rus/education/training)