MES of Ukraine and team of Tempus-project NEFESIE: together for enhancing IT-students innovation and entrepreneurship
During this meeting, there were presented and discussed the main results of the project, namely
- the results of the analysis of the prospects for innovation in IT standards and best working models and structures for “university-company” cooperation in the field of education and research activities;
- the conducting of seminars "Enhancing of IT-students Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Ukraine" for university teachers who teach IT-students;
- the organization of the competition of IT-students’ innovative start-up projects "IT-Eureka! Ukraine ";
- the development of Virtual Innovation Space (vis.lp.edu.ua) to support innovation ecosystem of IT-students;
- the encapsulation of courses on innovation and entrepreneurship (as mandatory courses) to master's curriculum on software engineering.
All results were approved and recruited by the MES of Ukraine.
Upcoming event of the project is 1st Ukrainian Forums of IT-students’ Innovation IT students, which takes place in Odessa, March 20, 2015. The ONPU team organizes the event.