English Summer School in Finland, August 19-26, 2018
The school invites for an intensive English language course at the West-Finland College in an inter-ethnic multicultural environment, using active communication techniques and knowledge of Finnish culture.
Dates: August 19-26, 2018
Deadline: August 05, 2018
Venue: West-Finland College, Huittinen (Finland)
Target audience: youth, students, university lecturers and all interested in learning English in an intercultural environment.
Before the beginning of training, an introductory test is conducted to divide the group into subgroups. Prior to testing on the levels of English as a foreign language (A2, B1, B2, C1, C2), all interested participants of the internship are allowed.
The curriculum includes an intensive English language course (25 academic hours of English language education) based on the West-Finland College, with speakers from the US, UK, and Australia.
The cost of participation in the program is 283 Euros and covers:
- accommodation in two- or three-bed rooms (college hotel);
- two meals a day (except weekends);
- Integration and entertainment activities in a multicultural environment.
Why learning English will be effective?
- classes are delivered by language teachers and teachers who specialize in teaching English as a foreign language;
- Audience equipped with everything necessary for successful training;
- Teachers use modern teaching methods and use teaching aids that allow them to achieve high results in learning English;
- Learning takes place in a relaxed atmosphere, so students can "relax" in communication and apply "live language".
Teaching English takes place in two programs:
- An intermediate level program - suitable for beginners who have basic knowledge of English as well as for those who speak English at an average level;
- Intensive Conversation Program - designed for people who speak English at a higher secondary level and wish to improve their knowledge of free possession.
Additional information by link: http://www.iiasc.org/?p=3370
Contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +38099 1720082 - assistant of the project Nadia Hrebenyuk