WUT International Young Scholars Forum
Wuhan University of Technology sincerely invite young talents from home and abroad to the WUT International Young Scholars Forum.
WUT International Young Scholars Forum aims at gathering outstanding scholars from home and abroad in Wuhan the River City to promote exchange between talented young scholars and cooperation between different fields of research and actively implement the strategy of constructing the world first-class disciplines and first-class university.
Basic Qualifications (Meet one of the following five points)
- Outstanding young scholars under the age of 40, shall possess a Ph.D. degree granted by prestigious universities at home and abroad, have at least two years’ work experience abroad (those who possessed a Ph.D. degree from abroad with exceptional academic achievements may be exempt from the work experience requirement), and hold formal teaching and researching positions in overseas prestigious universities, institutions or enterprises.
- Selected ones of National One Thousand Youth Talents Program, National Support Program for Top-notch Young Talents, Cheung Kong Youth Scholars Program, Excellent young scientist fund of NSFC，Candidate entering the review meeting of One Thousand Youth Talents Program.
- Highly Cited Researchers (released by Thomson Reuters) or Most Cited Chinese Researchers (Elsevier).
- Applicants have obtained doctorate degree(s) or have Postdoctoral research experience in world famous universities, Age preference is 35 or under, published at least 5 academic papers in top international recognized journals as the first author or corresponding Author Or published academic papers on Science, Nature or Cell.
- Outstanding and potential young talents who satisfy the conditions of the national talent projects of philosophy and social sciences.
For more information about the application procedure, program, accommodation and travel expense reimbursement, contact information see the attached file.
Deadline: March 1, 2018.