Erasmus +: Chair of Ukrainian and Russian languages in the Basque country
ONPU has repeatedly played host to the Spanish university staff within the European educational programs. Now the partnership reaches to a new level of development. Employees of the Chair of Ukrainian and Russian languages: head. the Chair Assoc.Prof. Romanov Olga and Senior Teacher Kurova Galina acceded to representatives of the Ukrainian-Spanish training center ONPU who traditionally participate in joint activities. They went through a two-week research internship at the Faculty of Humanities at the University of the Basque Country in the city of Vitoria-Gasteiz in the Erasmus program + academic mobility.
During the internship took place:
- Familiarity with the educational and organizational process of the Global Fund and the Department of Slavic Philology;
- Presentation "Ukraine: the tradition and symbols", "The most beautiful cities of Ukraine", "Invitation to Odessa" "Odessa National Polytechnic University";
- Attendance at trials in groups of students 1-4 courses;
- Carrying out a speech in Russian language practice on 1-4 courses (linguists);
- An open seminar on Russian language business group in 4th year students (translators);
- Participation in a public seminar on innovative technologies in the teaching of the Russian language;
- Participation in the meeting of the Department of Slavic Philology;
- Scientific seminar with the presentation of teaching aids of the department of the Ukrainian and Russian languages ONPU;
- Development of the concept of two manuals and a scientific article (co-author with Phil Doctor of Science, associate professor Nereo Madariaga wrote....);
- Review the training manual on the discipline "Methods of teaching Russian as a foreign language" for foreign students V course philological universities Doctor. Phil. Sciences, Assoc. Nereus Madariaga Pisano;
- Attendance in Sunday's Russian school;
- Familiarization with the Foundation for educational and scientific-methodical literature on the specialty "Russian as a foreign language" in the library of the University of the Basque Country.