Tempus project NEFESIE is finishing
The meeting participants summed up the work done under the project:
- the research and analysis of the innovative activity in Ukraine;
- the development of innovative companies-universities cooperation models;
- preparation and implementation of courses on innovation and entrepreneurship for master students in software engineering;
- organization of training for Ukrainian students in the innovation centers of the European partner universities.
Remind that ONPU team led the execution of work package “Eco-system building for students' innovation and entrepreneurship”. In the framework of this work package, there were organized
- four regional seminars attended by 157 representatives from Ukrainian universities and the IT industry,
- innovation competition for students “IT-Eureka! Ukraine" involved about 800 students from Ukrainian universities,
- 1st All-Ukrainian Forum of IT students’ innovation, which was held in Odessa, and took more than 100 participants - students, teachers, representatives of the IT industry.
The meeting participants also discussed prospects for further cooperation, in particular, the organization of the competition "IT-Eureka! Ukraine" and usage of VIS after the finish of the project.
At the working meeting, ONPU was presented by the coordinator of the project team Vira Liubchenko, the Head of the Department of System Software.