Study Meeting Erasmus+KA2-for project GameHub
Representatives of educational institutions that took part in the meeting:
- Coordinator of project - University of Deusto, Spain;
- Odessa National Polytechnic University, Ukraine;
- Kherson National Technical University, Ukraine;
- Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture, Ukraine;
- National Technical University Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute, Ukraine;
- State Institution of Higher Education Donetsk National Technical University, Ukraine;
- Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University, Ukraine;
- Ukrainian association of information technologies professionals, Ukraine.
The program of meeting included many presentations, some of them were:
1) MakeWorld (https://makeworld.eu) – platform providing tools and methodologies for Science, Technology, Engineering and Math education and Computational competencies, Lecturer Dr. Mariluz Guenaga;
2) DeustoTechLife (http://www.deustotech.deusto.es) - Laboratory creating of interactive applications using sensors and image recognition, Lecturers Dr. Begona Garcia-Zapirain, Dr. Ibon Ruiz;
3) Fundamentals of Human-Computer Interaction, lecturer MSc Olga Dziabenko;
4) FabLab (https://www.fablabs.io/deustofablab) - one of the laboratories of digital production with a set of tools and materials (laser cutters, processors, power tools, 3D-printers), a concept which is proposed MIT Media Lab, Lecturer Ing. Szilad A. Kados;
5) Trastea.club (http://www.trastea.club) - Laboratory for the creation of hardware and software products and learning methods of program Kodetu, Scratch, AppInventor and Lego WeDo devices, Bee-bot , makey makey, Arduino, Dr. lecturer Mariluz Guenaga
7) VWLabs (http://virtualwaregroup.com) - Laboratory for the creation of 3D-simulation (examples of medicine http://virtualcpr.virtualwaregroup.com, http://virtualret.com/en, http://virtualtriage.info , http://www.virtualrehab.info), 3D-animations, interactive applications, virtual reality, 3D-Serious Games, Kinect-applications, Lecturer Jon Arambarri;
8) WebLab (http://weblab.deusto.es) - Laboratory for supporting of virtual and remote laboratories, for example, the FPGA-matrix programming, programming motion of mini-robots, remote experiments with real electronic circuits;
9) SocialLab (http://sociallab.es) – platform for simulation of cyber attacks such as "social engineering."
ONPU-teachers work in all these areas of study, which may include in curricula the individual steps of the process of creating computer games for students of different courses. Therefore, the results of GameHub during 2016-2018 years consortium will have long term stability.
The next meeting of GameHub-project will take place in the universities of the European partners:
- AGH University of Science and Technology in Krakow, Poland;
- FH JOANNEUM Gesellschaft M.B.H., Austria.