19.02.2019International seminar on the implementation of the policy of culture
In accordance with the Plan of joint events of the Ministry of Culture and the All-Ukrainian youth public organization “Heart to Heart” for 2016-2021, approved on 03/24/2016, in order to familiarize with international experience in the field of culture, education, health, discuss the prospects for implementation of joint cultural and educational projects with An international seminar “European Experience in Implementing Policies in the Sphere of Culture, Education, Health: Current State and Prospects for Development” will be held on April 4–8, 2019, with a visit to the Words Akiya, Hungary and Poland.
FIRST TOUR OF THE ALL-UKRAINIAN COMPETITION OF STUDENT SCIENTIFIC WORK
FIRST TOUR OF THE ALL-UKRAINIAN COMPETITION OF STUDENT SCIENTIFIC WORKS ON SPECIALTY "INFORMATIONAL, LIBRARY AND ARCHIVE BUSINESS"
The first round of the All-Ukrainian contest of student research papers on information, library and archival affairs.
With the purpose of intensifying the research work of students in higher educational institutions, the search for gifted student youth and the creation of conditions for its creative growth in the period from November 6 to December 15, 2017, the University hosts the 1st round of the All-Ukrainian contest of student's scientific papers on the specialty " Information, Library and Archival Affairs ".
Requirements for scientific works
- The competition is submitted to self-prepared scientific works in the field of "Information, Library and Archiving" students of the Odessa National Polytechnic University, who obtain higher education in the educational degree of a bachelor's, master's degree. Scientific works should be searchable by their nature, not having awards of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine and state authorities, and other competitions.
- One scientific paper may have no more than two authors if they have in common with them the scientific work of materials and one scientific supervisor. If the authors of the research work are students from different higher educational institutions, there may be two scientific directors from different higher educational institutions.
- Scientific works of students, which are thematic continuation of works submitted to the Competition in previous years, are considered provided that they contain no more than 25% of the scientific material from the previous work.
- Scientific works are executed in accordance with the following requirements:
The text is printed in Times New Roman font, line spacing of 1.5, size 14, sheet size A4, fields: left - 30 mm, right - 10 mm, upper and lower - 20 mm;
scientific work must have a title page (it only indicates the cipher and the title of the work), the content, introduction, sections, conclusions, list of used literature and annotation, which specifies the relevance, purpose, task, used research methodology and general characteristics of the work;
scientific work must contain references to sources of information in the case of use of ideas, statements, information received by other persons;
the total amount of work should not exceed 30 pages without taking into account the annexes and the list of literary sources;
drawings and illustrations attached to the work must be arranged on sheets of A3 or A4 format.
Scientific works are submitted in hard copy and on electronic media to the Organizing Committee of the Competition in the 119th.
- Scientific works are performed in Ukrainian.
6 .. Scientific works submitted for the Competition with a violation of requirements to participate in the Competition are not allowed and, according to the decision of the competition commission, are withdrawn from consideration.
For additional information, please contact the Organizing Committee of the Contest.
Olga P. Pankevich, Secretary of the Organizing Committee, tel. (048) 705-84-05, (098) 215-56-30,
We wish creative success!
Organizing Committee of the 1st round of the All-Ukrainian Competition
student's scientific works
in the field of "Informational, library
and the archival affair ".